Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 11 - 11/13/09

We took our first belly picture this week! My stomach is just starting to protrude just a tad, and I cannot suck it in anymore! It's probably not even noticeable to most people, but I can definitely tell when I put my jeans on! Mom also came up this weekend, so we, of course, headed to Babies R Us to look around. Talk about overwhelming! It is quite difficult to figure out not only what we want/need but now we have to figure out how many we need, too! As soon as school is over this quarter, I plan on doing lots of research and reading! Speaking of school, several people have been asking what I plan to do. I was planning on graduation in June, 2010. However, plans have changed! After much discussion with my advisor/professor, I have decided to finish this quarter and then take a leave of absence. Working 32 hrs/week plus a day of class plus 2 days/week of clinical leaves me exhausted, and I can't imagine doing it while big and pregnant. I really hope to resume my last two quarters next year and finish up June, 2011. Enjoy the belly pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment