Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Week 15 - 12/11/09

Not much new to report this week! The babies are now about the size of navel oranges. We are really looking forward to having another peek at them on the 21st! We have had lots of guesses on the babies' sexes. So far, the leader seems to be 2 boys and 1 girl. I had a dream a few nights ago that we were having 2 girls and 1 boy. We shall see! I cannot wait to find out what these babies are!!!

As for Mom and Dad, we are doing well. I had my final on Tuesday and have been pretty lazy since then. Let me tell you, it has been great! I still feel good but do not have much energy. Kellan is wrapping up his last few weeks of work before he is off for January and February. We have a TON of things to do these two months...cleaning, throwing out, moving furniture, painting, etc. I know he is very excited about my honey-do list! I must say, Kellan has been absolutely wonderful during all of this. He took excellent care of me in the beginning when I was so sick with OHSS. And now, he is constantly ensuring that I am comfortable and have everything I need. He probably feels like a short-order cook, making sure that I am okay with every dinner he cooks. For a while, my appetite varied from day to day, and he was never sure what I did or did not want. There is no way I could get through all of this without him! We are having a lot of fun together on this crazy ride!

Week 15 Belly Pic


Bria thinking "This can't be good for me!"

1 comment: