Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week 14 - 12/4/09

Friday marked the beginning of the 2nd trimester already! I feel like the weeks are going by very quickly. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I really have not done anything baby-wise, as I have been focusing on finishing up this quarter. Also, with a triplet pregnancy, there is definitely a worry of the unknown...how many weeks I have left before I have to be on some form of bed-rest or decreased activity, how long these babies will want to stay in me, etc. Alas, I still feel great, all is going well, the quarter is almost over, and I am really ready to prepare myself, Kellan, and the house for our babies!

This past Tuesday was my last class for a while (except for my final on Tuesday). My wonderful classmates and professors surprised me with a baby shower! They gave me a gorgeous Vera Bradley diaper bag (which I never would have spent the money on for myself!) and tons of baby supplies (binkies, bottles, blankets, etc.). It was so much fun to open all the gifts and then to go through it all again with Kellan. Baby stuff is so fun and so stinking cute! The shower was so very appreciated and unexpected. I will truly miss seeing these people every week.

As far as baby news goes, I am pretty sure the babies had growth spurts this week -- at least I did anyways! The babes are now about the length of lemons or about 3 1/2 inches. I cannot believe the growth of my belly in one week! I have officially retired all of my jeans, including my pair of "fat jeans" that I was still able to button pretty comfortably until Tuesday. Hello, stretchy waistbands!!!

Thanks for all your positive comments and feedback on the blog! And, thanks also for the continued support and prayers for us and the little lemons! We appreciate it :):):)

2 comments:

  1. Vera Bradley diaper bags rock (I lOVE mine). Also, you're belly is looking pretty darn cute! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they must be growing alot!! cute belly!! that was so super nice of your classmates and all!!! so happy you have this blog!! Grandma is thinking very seriously about getting a laptop!! can you imagine!! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete